Welcome to the SOyKind Website!


Hello and welcome to the new home for SOyKind Candles. 

Please feel free to sit back (maybe with a cup of tea)  and read through all the wonderful scents I have to offer at this time.-Kerry

I have two different size candle jars:

8oz  Elevation Jars with glass lid
16oz  Elevation Jar with glass lid

If you see something you like please contact me and I will check my inventory to see what is available.
You can leave a comment at the end of this post.
You can email me your request to:
SOyKind@yahoo.com
or
call me (Kerry) @ 781-710-1258


 Prices Effective  November 1, 2010.
Whole Sale,
Bulk orders of 12 or more,
Farmers Market,
Craft Show,
Family & Friends Discount Prices:
8oz  Candle------$10.00 each
160z Candle----- $20.00 each

Retail Prices:
8oz   Candle-----$15.00 each
16oz Candle-----$20.00 each

Payment Information:
Using PayPal...I will send you an invoice for your order. You can use a current PayPal account
or open a new one.
for more PayPal info click here...PayPal
I also accept checks payable to Kerryanne Cummins
*Please note your order will not be shipped until your check or PayPal payment has cleared.

Shipping Information:

U.S.A
1-4 CANDLES FLAT RATE SHIPPING = 10.70
4-8 CANDLES FLAT RATE SHIPPING = 14.50







1 comment:

  1. I am voting for Nag Champa because I love the smell, but incense inside is sometimes too thick of a smoke and can bother people with sensitivities. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete